|Material||High density asbestos|
|Thickness||3mm, 5mm, 6.5mm,8mm,9.5mm,12.5mm,16mm,20mm,25mm|
|Max Withstanding Temperature||350 deg C|
|Size||1075 mm x 1225 mm|
|Usage/Application||The special properties of syndhania sheets lead to their uses and applications in numerous areas|
· Spacer strips and end packing blocks in distribution transformers
· Core plates in foundries and in furnaces
· For insulation of heated platens of presses
· For insulation of coils, as top plate or support blocks in induction furnaces
· Guide strips or splash boards in handling of molten metals on hot castings
· For handling and transferring hot glass components in the moulding area, and conveyor systems
· For production of jigs, dies, moulds, guides, buffer strips, tubes, rods and other machined components
· or transportation of hot metal and pot line insulation in the aluminum industry * as fire barriers or fire check doors.
|Max Withstanding Temperature||350 Deg C|
|Thickness||0.4mm - 3.0mm|
Fiberglass is a material consisting of numerous extremely fine fibers of glass. Glass fiber is formed when thin strands of silica-based or other formulation glass are extruded into many fibers with small diameters suitable for textile processing. These are useful because of their high ratio of surface area to weight. Fiberglass cloth is a strong and durable woven textile used mainly for industrial, non-apparel applications. Its unique set of valuable properties makes it ideal for many industrial uses, such as for industrial heaters, interiors of circuit boards and conveyor belts. It is also known as bonded fiber fabric.
Fiberglass cloth is used as heat insulating material and an excellent substitute for asbestos cloth. It is widely applied as insulation of soft or hard tubes, heat insulation covering of heater and cooler, fire resistant shell, other insulation protecting covering and insulation of watercraft equipment because of its brilliant characteristics of high intensity, low density, and good insulation.This cloth includes properties like high tensile strength, dimensional stability, high heat resistance, fire resistance, good thermal conductivity, durability, etc.
|Application||Electrical Winding Insulation|
|Dimension||1000 mm x 500 mm|
|Thickness||0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm|
We offer Mica Sheets which are known for their high performing electrical insulation properties and increased mechanical strength. These sheets are suitable for the industrial heaters like band heaters, strip heaters, plate heaters, toaster element, insulation of electrode rods or wire lead sleeving on all types of electrical appliances, motors, electric smelting furnaces & other equipment.
|Max Withstanding Temperature||300 Deg C|
|Thickness||1. 5 mm, 3 mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 12 mm|
We offer Asbestos millboard that is fabricated from selected clean, long asbestos fibres of uniform quality assorted with suitable incombustible binding materials. These mill boards are known for its features such as heat and fire resistance and strength. These sheets can be cut, drilled and screwed to supporting beams, and can be moulded or cemented to any shape.
· High temperature tolerance
· Can easily withstand vibratory and impact load
· Acid, sound and vermin-proof
· Strong and flexible
· Boilers and Furnaces
· Industrial Heating Iron
· Bedding layers on floor tiles in boiler house.
· Refractory underlining
· Damper control heat insulators
· Boiler door linings
· Gaskets for burners and ducting
· Heating appliances such as Domestic, Cookers, and Grills
· Flue gas and burner seals
· Combustion chamber linings
· Heat shield panels
· Steel, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Plants
· Steel and Aluminium making processes
· Centrifugal casting seals
· Induction furnace coil protection
· Splash guards
|Usage/Application||Insulating Heating Coil|
|Size||1 mm to 30 mm|
|Application||Electrical Winding Insulation,Winding Wire Coating Insulation,Electrical Base,Shell,Motor,Insul|
|Working Temperature||200 Degree|
|Tape Width||0-80 mm|
|Tape Length||0-10 m|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Density||64, 96 & 128|
|Size||7300 mm x 610 mm x 25 mm|
|Max Withstanding Temperature||1260 Deg & 1425 Deg|
|Grade||RT & HT|
|I Deal In||New Only|
Our Ceramic fiber blankets are made from high quality spun ceramic fibers, which are mechanically needled from double sides which gives them high strength and increases its surface integrity. Our blankets are air laid into a continuous mat and then are mechanically needled. These ceramic fiber blankets are used in a variety of thermal management applications due to its superior insulating properties, excellent chemical resistance, high resilience and flexibility. Also, these properties are retained at high temperatures without causing smokes or fumes.
Our ceramic fiber blankets are manufactured by bulk fibers prepared using latest spinning process in India. The blanket is light weight, flexible, and available in different densities.